There are so many beauty and wellness products in our own kitchens that we miss out on, only takes a little bit of research yes unleash the scientist in you, to find that everything you need you already have. In your own kitchen. Sign up to my weekly updates so you know the latest must have because I know you have a busy life you don't have time to crawl through all the scientific studies behind the products I will be featuring.
We kick off this weekend with apple cider vinegar. Who knew you could use apple cider vinegar on your hair? I most definately did not. Now we know let's jump right in.
More than 20 apple cider vinegar beauty and wellness benefits you didn't know you are missing out on including shiny hair.
More than 25 apple cider vinegar benefits that you did not know you are missing out on including shiny hair.
According to Dr Josh Axe, you can actually get about 30 daily beauty and health benefits by simply adding apple cider vinegar to your shopping list, if you don't already have it lying around in your kitchen now. I absolutely had no idea about the huge benefits of apple cider vinegar, it was just lying around never used, but that's going to change for many of us. Do not forget to sign up for weekly helpful tips to boost your every day wellbeing that's super easy on your budget.
Another website healthline that many of you love reading shows that studies have suggested these shocking health benefits of apple cider vinegar;
1. Supports weight loss
2. Lowers blood sugar
3. Reduces heart disease risk factors
However back to Dr Josh Axe the article suggests 30 helpful and interesting uses of apple cider vinegar, and for the sake of this article, here are 5 non negotiables if you are taking a weight loss journey, a wellness journey and creating a new beauty routine for your current lifestyle.
1. Hair treatment. Create your own home made apple cider vinegar hair rinse and leave it in for long lasting effect on your hair for that shiny gloss all day.
2. Weight loss support. Add a dose of apple cider vinegar to your favorite smoothies.
3. Wellness journey. Do you struggle with acid reflux due to low levels of stomach acid? Dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and drink before meals. Give it time for your body to adjust.
4. Wellness Journey. Dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to water and drink 3x daily to reduce your blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Detox: apple cider vinegar has shown to balance your body ph, enhance circulation and improve lymphatic drainage.
Get your own complete guide and download as a reference manual here:
Over to you have I missed out any benefits of apple cider vinegar that can be added to this list? Do let me know so I can update the article to include your notes.